- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
The City of Harris Project Manager is appointed by City Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Ordinance review and updates
- Ensuring that all projects of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Project Manager also works with the Planning Committee and performs other duties assigned to the project manager per the request from City Council.
PO BOX 111